Saturday 26 January 2013

Pyrex Jackpot

Last week my girlfriend from Winnipeg (the "Peg") was out to visit.  Usually, when "Plenny" (Jen) comes into town, some kinda trouble gets a brewin'.

Ooooh...it did.

We attacked, and won.  I found TONS of Pyrex, vintage glassware and other crazy stuff.  Most of which already sold!  Check out my pics below:

This crazy Gnome Cookie Jar...had no idea who would love it like I did...turns out a lot of people did!

 I seriously have a HOARDING issue...


I just LOVE Horizon pattern...so pretty.

Is it a problem when the Thrift store employees know you by name?

 Ella...my Pyrex Partner.  She loves getting in on the pictures.


 Friendship Pattern was only made for 4 years, I learned that from my awesome friends who deal in Pyrex, Peter and Rita.  It's quickly becoming one of my fav's.



 Here are some Organic Blueberry Muffins (no sugar!) I made..they taste better in my new Hearts Pyrex Casserole Dish...so pretty.
 This little suitcase was in basically new condition, came with the bottles and brush set, adorable.
This was the first set I ever bought, and I still love to use it every day. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment