Thursday 10 January 2013

Pyrex Pals

Pyrex oh Pyrex how I love thee....  Since I started my little Facebook Store I have had such a GREAT time!  It's been so much fun.  I got an email last week from another girl who collects and sells it in the Okanagan, Colleen.  It's like we're living parallel lives!  She's basically my new BFF.  She was in town this week for work so we met up and traded some items.  Here are some of my new treasures:


She's a wealth of Pyrex knowledge..I didn't even know Pyrex was not only made in the USA but also in Canada! (and England and Australia)



  Everyone needs more butter in their life.


Isn't this the PRETTIEST Friendship casserole dish?

I snagged this one from my other new friends Rita and Peter, they deal in Pyrex too. 

Drooling....




All that and she was sweet enough to treat me to a Starbucks!  I'm so lucky to have met such great people, what started out as a little collection of Pyrex has turned into a big collection of friends!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Nicole! Yes, we totally are living parallel lives, it's crazy! I'm thrilled to have a new BFF partner in crime. Look out thrift stores! :)

    ReplyDelete