Thursday 3 January 2013

Thrifty Thrifty look what's Nifty!

Yesterday, on an adventure we did embark,
Shannon and I, got a very early start.
Off to find some Pyrex and treasures,
To vast amounts we could not measure.

We scoured the countryside with Starbucks in hand,
Holy moly it was nothing but grand,
She scored some great bowls first, Woodland pattern I believe,
But oh, I had some surprises up my sleeve.

The jackpot I hit, what treasures I found,
some even sitting right there on the ground!

So today, here's my blog, about my fun day,
and to my Facebook Store, these are on the way!





These are JAJ Pyrex from England...oh so pretty!!!
 I love this cute little oil and vinegar jar!

Major score, Pyrex stand!

 I cheated on Pyrex, this is Fire King but I knew someone who would ADORE it!
 Pink Pyrex Pie Plate...PERFECTLY  PRETTY!
Strawberry Shortcake and her morning coffee.

 Need a "Friend" for this Friendship pattern bowl anyone?
 When I saw this milk jug I almost fainted....  The girl at the register says she remembers getting her milk in these on the farm.  OK, I'm fainting now.
Are you kidding me?  I LOVE THIS!  Might have to keep this one!  Darling Aqua chip and dip bowl, it's so hard to find them with the dip holder!

No comments:

Post a Comment